Local Flooring Service in Irving, TX
Lowest Price Guarantee on Hardwood, Carpet, Luxury Vinyl, Laminate & Ceramic Tile (Irving TX Flooring)
Flooring Irving TX Homeowners Can Trust
Lowest Price Guarantee on Hardwood, Carpet, Luxury Vinyl, Laminate & Ceramic Tile
Reasons to Consider Replacing Your Floors
- Your floors don’t have the same appeal or charm that they once had.
- You recently changed the style of your home and want the floor to match.
- Your floors are outdated and don’t feature the new flooring technology of today.
- You’re preparing to sell your home and want it to look tip-top shape for the appraisal.
- You want to switch to carpet for added comfort and warmth throughout the home.
- Your old floor is damaged, ruined, or showing too many signs of wear and tear.
Next-Day Installation, Irving TX Flooring
Find the Perfect Flooring for your home
Pet & Kid Friendly
360 ROOMZ Visualizer
On the day of your appointment, your Flooring Specialist will bring you a variety of beautiful flooring samples and our flooring service to you. Once you have made a selection, your Flooring Specialist will take a picture of your space and show you what your desired floor will look like instantly in your room. This allows you to compare your new flooring with your cabinets, furniture and home décor.
What Type of Flooring Is Right for You?
- Hardwood Flooring – there’s nothing quite like the timeless and natural look of real, durable hardwood flooring. You can’t go wrong with this style!
- Luxury Vinyl Planks – vinyl planks are quickly becoming a homeowner’s favorite and are versatile enough to be installed in any room of the house.
- Waterproof Laminate – do you want the beautiful look of hardwood with a waterproof finish? Laminate flooring is an excellent option for you.
- Ceramic Tile Flooring – if you’re interested in a ceramic tile install, Irving TX homeowners will be impressed with our waterproof and antimicrobial tile.
- Hypoallergenic Carpet – when looking at carpet, Irving TX homeowners can trust hypoallergenic carpet to reduce allergens inside the home.